30 October, 2023
- Custom button: a new option that allows you to enable a custom button for each rule. You can configure the button to configure the minimum recommended categories.
- Fixing some problems resulting in an error when the plugin was activated on servers running older versions of PHP.
September 20, 2023
- Smart Stiky – a new feature that allows you to show or hide the “sticky message” that opens consent options based on the user’s consent setup.
- Fix for a possible issue with the Divi editor.
- Other code changes and improvements.
August 9, 2023
- Fixing a small conflict with WordPress 6.3.
- Code improvements and refactoring.
July 1, 2023
- Fix for a possible bug with license activation.
June 16, 2023
- Fixing an issue with Google Consent Mode when fire Analytics before consent option was used for ask before tracking rules.
- Fixing an issue resulting in warnings on servers using PHP 8.1.
- Fixing an issue resulting in errors when installing the plugin.
18 May 2023
- Fixing a possible problem. with some shortcodes
- Improvements on how the Stiky message looks on mobile.
- Show consent until the user interacts with the consent message for some consent types.
April 24, 2023
- Fixing small possible issues with caches, and code improvements.
April 12, 2023
- Code rewriting to improve overall performance.
- Fixing various bugs and conflicts.
- Improving compatibility with Meta for WordPress and Facebook for WooCommerce plugins.
- New option to restart the setup process.
- Fixing issues with the “removing all data when deactivating the plugin” option.
- IPv6 support for the “Ignore these user IPs” option.
March 20, 2023
- Additional improvements to how we handle caches.
- Fix for a bug related to the close message option.
- Fix for a bug that resulted in “just inform” consent type blocking scripts before consent in some instances.
- Improving the way additional languages are loaded on the backend.
- Support for blocking non-script tracking code.
March 9, 2023
- New option that can better deal with sites using heavy caches.
- More options for the “sticky popup” position.
- Fixing small UI/design issues.
January 15, 2023
- NEW: Multilingual support with front-end text translated into 24 EU languages.
January 10, 2023
- Major changes regarding geolocation settings. You will be required to provide a MaxMind API key. Instructions about how to get one are inside the plugin.
- Ensuring compatibility with High-Performance Order Storage (HPOS).
December 28, 2022
- Fixing a possibly fatal error related to the geolocation database update.
- Fixing a bug related to page scroll for some types of rules.
- Fixing a possible error related to plugin updates. If you can’t update the plugin, please download the latest version from your account on our site.
- Fixing other small bugs and code improvements.
December 9, 2022
- New: Multilingual capabilities, you can translate each front-end text, and the plugin will prioritize existing translations for each language.
- Fix for a possible bug related to consent stats.
- Fix for a possible bug related to PixelYourSite custom tracking for WooCommerce and Easy Digital Downloads orders.
16 November 2022
- Google Consent Mode support for PixelYourSite tags
- Privacy options for PixelYourSite WooCommerce first-party tracking
- Save WooCommerce clints’ privacy options for each order.
- Options to show WooCommerce clients’ privacy options in the order confirmation email
- Option to show WooCommerce clients’ privacy options in the New Order email web admins get
- Code refactoring
June 17, 2022
- Fix for a conflict with ActiveCampaign Postmark Plugin WooCommerce E-Mails
May 27, 2022
- Fix for a possible conflict with Font Awesome 4
May 27, 2022
- Google Font API privacy support. Find out more here
February 7, 2022
- Fixing some small bugs with the scripts and cookies scan.
January 22, 2022
- NEW: Scripts and cookies scan. You can watch this video for details.
- We increase the list of automatically detected scripts.
- Fix for a problem with Flatsome theme editor.
- TikTok Tag support
September 12, 2021
- Consent Statistics.
- Various code changes and small fixes.
June 7, 2021
- Consent Proof Storing.
June 3, 2021
- Fix for a possible problem related to text editing.
June 2, 2021
- New options for the shortcode when the visitor is targeted by the “Just inform” consent type: open the main consent message or hide the link. This was necessary because the “Just inform” consent doesn’t have any options popup.
- Fix for a potential issue with the large bar too wide.
- Small code improvements.
- Typos with the backend text.
May 14, 2021
Fixing some bugs:
- Small issue with rules posts types.
- Fluent SMTP conflict message.
- Some conflicts with other plugins using older versions of Guzzle.
- Fix for some potential conflicts with various caches.
- Fix for a potential issue related to geo-database download.
May 5 2021
January 12, 2021
- Pre-release, for testing use only